The Tribunal has developed a number of fact sheets to provide information about the Tribunal and to explain typical Tribunal processes.
- To learn more about the Tribunal, download the following: FACT-SHEET-01_Overview (PDF).
- FACT SHEET 02_Preparing a Submission (PDF) is provided to assist with preparation of a submission to a Tribunal Inquiry.
- FACT SHEET 03_Guidance for persons appearing at a hearing (PDF) is provided to assist those who have been called as a submitter to a hearing.
- FACT SHEET 04_Preparing an Application for Review (PDF) is provided to assist with the preparation of an application for review.
- FACT SHEET 05_Guidance for Applicants (PDF) is provided to assist applicants once an application for review has been lodged.
For further information, contact:
Defence Honours and Awards Appeals Tribunal
Level 1, 105 Tennant Street, Fyshwick
Locked Bag 7765
Canberra BC ACT 2610
or email DHA.Tribunal@defence.gov.au